WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW AS A NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENT.
We welcome you to AAMUSTED. Please, note the following:
➢ Arrival of Fresh students: 14th January 2023
➢ Orientation: 16th – 20th January 2023
➢ Registration: 16th – 27th January 2023
➢ Medical Exam: 16th – 14th January 2023
FEE PAYMENT STRUCTURE.
If you have financial challenges, you may pay a minimum of 30% of the school fee within two weeks from the date of issuance of this letter, to secure your admission and subsequently top it up to 70% by close of registration, to enable you register.
You will then pay the remaining 30% before second semester registration ends. However, you are advised to make full payment of your school fees if you have no financial challenges. Receipts of fees paid must be submitted to the Faculty Accountant for verification.
WHAT TO DO
• First, you are to submit your fee payment slip to the Faculty Accounts Office for verification. Ensure that appropriate SRC, JCRC and other Association dues are settled too.
• All additional payments after a first payment should be done using the same Applicant number.
• Fresh students are to register at their department only after clearance at the Faculty Finance Office.
• Graduate students at Kumasi campus are to register at the School of Graduate Studies at the Reynolds
Okai Building (ROB) and those at Mampong campus may contact the Academic Affairs office only after
clearance at the Faculty Finance Office.
• You are advised to come along with originals of certificates and other documents you used to secure
admission, for verification purposes. Verification of certificates would be done at the various departments.
• Index Numbers would be generated for you in due course.
• Students are advised to read from the noticeboards, any other information that is necessary.
Once again, akwaaba!!!
NB: Don’t pay monies to any person(s)/account(s) other than what is stated in the admission letter For enquiries, call or WhatsApp Kumasi: 0506476245/0322497892 or Mampong: 0205243632/0506476198
The University has limited vacancies for accommodation on campus for interested students. Hall accommodation is given on first-come, first-served bases.
To secure campus hall accommodation, note the following:
1) Make full payment of your school fees
2) Submit copies of your payment receipt(s) and admission letter to the Hall Manager and pick a chit to
pay your hall fee at the bank.
3) Return a copy of the payment receipt to the Hall Manager and register for a room.
➢Opoku Ware II Hall ➢Autonomy Hall ➢Atwima Hall
➢ Amaniampong Hall ➢ New Hostel
Items allowed at the school hall.
Students reporting to campus for the first time must take note of the following items
1. Electric stove
3. Rice cooker
4. Bed spread.
5. Pillow and and pillow cover.
6. Door and window curtains
7. All cooking utensils.
8. Laptop 💻 / Desktop.
However the following items are not allowed at the school hall.
1. Washing machine.
2. Bakery machine.
3. And any other heavy electrical appliances.